OneTrack 3.8.4 features
SORHEA Maxibus device support
OneTrack server is now integrate the SORHEA maxibus and all its products line using the new SDK.
It can now:
- Call PTZ preset with tracking on Maxibus events
- Notify Maxibus events to OneTrack CMS
- Send emails on Maxibus events with corresponded cameras
MICROSESAME and MatrixView VideoWall Integration
The new version of OneTrack MatrixView VideoWall is now integrate the following features.
- Display automatically corresponded camera on spot monitor from access control events
- An operator can select a camera manually on the synoptic MSESAME and display it on the MatrixView VideoWall spot monitor
64 cameras support
The latest version of OneTrack software is now supporting 64 cameras.
Corridor mode cameras is now supported
If a camera is installed vertically using corridor mode function, the latest version of OneTrack can now support it.
- Can be used to monitor perimeter areas
- Can be used with FENCE perimeter detection
New version of Web and Mobile application
The new version of OneTrack mobile can now supports the following features.
- New responsive interface and icons
- Can directly access to specific camera from camera list
- New side menu for more features
- Smart logs search is now available
- System information for server is now supported
- Keeping aspect ratio for better display
Audio alerts and talkback from CMS is now logged
The OneTrack server has the capacity to log audio alerts and talkback from CMS. This feature is available in the playback screen.
Alarm devices and events are now defined dynamically
The OneTrack server can support up to 64 INPUTS and 64 OUTPUTS from I/O modules and ONVIF I/O cameras.
Alarm events can now be notified
The OneTrack server can now notify events that will be sent to CMS like:
- INPUTS contacts from I/O modules
- SORHEA perimeter EVENTS
- INPUTS contacts from ONVIF cameras
OneTrack Server is now running as a Windows Service
The OneTrack server is now available as a Windows service and can be run even if the Windows session is not logged in.